Subject: RE: Faria Beede Contact Us Request

From: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:34:41 -0400

Hello,

Its compatible with the tachs....just making sure.  Please see attached
for the settings.

Regards,

Jason Clark

fariabeede.com

Please visit our "Gauge Repair" page for repair of Instruments more than
3 years old.

<http://warranty.faria-instruments.com>
<http://warranty.faria-instruments.com/> 

Faria Beede Return address:

FariaBeede Warranty Service

385 Norwich - New London Tpk.

Uncasville , CT 06382

1800-473-2742

From: Al Sanowskis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 9:23 AM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Re: Faria Beede Contact Us Request

Your brackets cover most of the labels on the units and your docs are
incomplete.

Port Tach

Sync

Stbd Tach

On 6/2/2015 3:45 PM, Customer Service wrote:

	Hello,

	I have a feeling you have the incorrect sync. Please provide the
part number for the one of the tachs and the sync.

	Regards,

	Jason Clark

	fariabeede.com

	Please visit our "Gauge Repair" page for repair of Instruments
more than 3 years old.

	<http://warranty.faria-instruments.com>
<http://warranty.faria-instruments.com/> 

	Faria Beede Return address:

	FariaBeede Warranty Service

	385 Norwich - New London Tpk.

	Uncasville , CT 06382

	1800-473-2742

	From:Faria Beede Instruments, Inc. [
mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 2:39 PM
	To: Customer Service
	Subject: Faria Beede Contact Us Request

	Faria Beede Instruments, Inc. 

	Thank you for your request. We will use the information supplied
below to respond shortly. 

Name:

Al Sanowskis

Company

Trans-Micro

Address:

	Title/Position:

,  

Country:

Phone Number:

352-209-8092

FAX Number:

Email Address:

[email-masked]

________________________________

Questions or comments!

Cat 3208 8cyl Diesels
Faria mech senders on engines
o-4000 Faria tachs
Faria Sync.
What switch position settings do I use on the Tachs and Sync? Your docs
say look at the side of the gauge. Nothing on the side of the gauge. 

*         I prefer to be contacted by e-mail

	(c)2015 Faria Beede Instruments, Inc.